• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Remembrance day

    Wednesday, November 11, 2009
    Lest we Forget.

    Lest me actually not work on this day? Kala die.

    OK. So almost ALL the firms in guelph are CLOOOSEDD because they are honouring our soilders fallen and still alive, the BANKS ARE CLOSED, as well as THE COURT HOUSE, and some how, I am WORKING TODAY? Jesus.

    Lynn likes to take random days off, like for Cinco De Mayo (don't start...lol) but for some reason she harbours this yuck-factor about Rembrance day.  I was going to the ceremony at 10:45am, but of course, the cleaning lady took her sweet ass time, and I missed it.  Eff that.

    Anyway, its cold here today, the office is dead, and I'm the only GD car in the lot. Eff law today boi's.

    The one good thing? I'm drinking Ethiopian Yirgacheffe free trade organic coffee, ON DA BOSS. Thats right, you no here, I drink your expensive coffee.  Good fucking hump-day to you all.

    Le sigh

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment