• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Yawn

    Monday, November 16, 2009
    So, I'm extra tired today, my shoulder blade is killing me, and I am SOOOOOO wanting to eat ice cream, but resisting the urge :( wah!  Plus its like 10 to 10 and way to early to eat ice cream.... hehe.

    I didn't sleep well last night, another weird night of dreams.  I keep having wedding dreams, where I'm marrying someone on the fly while visiting my parents and they act like I knew about this whole "marriage" to a random dude (I can't see his face) and thats cool.  Then I ask if I'm going to be still marrying Adam and my mother looks at me in horror and says "of course!" and then I'm totally confused as I cannot legally be married to two people at the same time.  I then proceed to walk down the isle  with my coat on, am bewildered and I fling the coat off into the back room, and then I notice I am walking with pants on under my dress, I then take the pants off, notice I have nylons on, and take those off too, as if someone would see them under my big dress....

    and then I have to pee.  lol

    Very very strange.

    I keep wondering if I'm marrying someone for a greencard or some shit. lol.  It'd be nice to know who I'm marrying in this dream, as it becomes werider and weirder every night.

    I also wonder if my mother is tainting my dreams with wedding scandal and horror pictures.  She is laying it on thick, and I hate HATE HATE to talk about wedding stuff with her as shes bridezilla, but ...she isn't the one getting married...

    I just want to elope.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment