• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Woes of dermatology

    Wednesday, May 26, 2010
    So here I sit in my dermatologists office, waiting for my appointment, starving, sweating, and quite ticked off, only to find out that there are 12 people ahead of me, and one lady has been waiting an hour and a half for her appointment.

    The secretary told said lady that it is always like this and that the long wait Is expected in Guelph because there are only three dermatologists in the area.

    1. I didn't know, nor do I care that there is only three dermatologists in Guelph as that should not hinder the level of professional service you receive.

    2. I would have driven to Kitchener, or Toronto if I had known I would have to allocate my whole afternoon to getting a bloody pathology report to tell me I don't have cancer.

    I will leave in a half an hour if I don't get in, and will NOT pay the fee for cancellation, as I will not accept customer service, especially medical-wise, like this without being forewarned.

    Plus, if I have cancer, they'll have to tell me as keeping that shit away from me is balls.

    Note to Guelph public, if you have to use the service of a dematologist, don't be afraid to venture outside of Guelph as your wait for treatment takes way to effing long.

    Kb


    Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment