• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Peanut butter Fiend

    Friday, July 15, 2011
    I have been on a serious peanut butter craze as of late, and I litrally feel if I dont get my bagel, peanut butter and large earl grey tea in the morning I just might explode.

    I'm ok this morning, I got my fix.

    So things have been pretty good lately.  Got some more progress done with the whole practicum thing, house is shaping up and we're installing a new ac and furnace next week.  We are also having an energy audit. I'm trying to cut back on consuption of gas and electric.

    we also should be getting our bedroom floors done this month, wihch is nice cause I hate the carpet. It smells.

    I also have fruitation in the garden...finally!!!!!! my strawberry experiment failed, but im gonna partially blame that on me, and this crazy hot weather.  I dont even remember the last time it rained? mah.

    Life is good. Things are feeling better, much more zen than usual. I don't know when that box'll come flying down and hit me on the head, but for the time being, I am living good.

    I have a bridal shower tomorrow than the weekend is entirely MINE.

    I love that. Haven't had those in a while! <3

    Now I have to plan something for our first year aniversary but i'm not sure what. Maybe I can convince Adam to go to Quebec or Ottawa... hmm

    k

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment