• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Tuesdays have to be the worst day ever

    Tuesday, October 11, 2011
    Tuesday.


    It's like the last three Tuesdays in a row have been pure and utter hell.  I don't really know what is going on with me, but I totally not liking Tuesdays. 


    I have had a LOT of anxiety for the longest time, but it seems only to boil over on Tuesdays? Maybe its the reminder of the anxiety in Maladaptive Psychology at 8 fucking AM in the morning (too early for that shit) or the fact that I absolutely hate my second class.  I Think the combination of the crappy classes, crappy schedule, crappy classROOMS etc. etc. its just playing with my mind. I find that I'm just a little woo-hoooo in the brain lately. 


    Not cool.


    I dunno, I think I'm just being a spaz.


    On the upside, my floors are down in my room and it looks amazeballs.  Pics to come


    I just want to dress up the room so it takes away from the fact that my creepy roommate lives in my house. 


    fml.


    Anyway, gonna wake up tomorrow morning and life IS GONNA BE AAAAAAAAWESOME!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment