• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • It's called SHUT THE HELL UP

    Sunday, October 18, 2009
    So tonight, we're driving by the hospital, and I see some Muslim kids and some random old ladies standing out side with signs saying "ABORTION KILLS" and stuff, and then my eyes flick past a little child, no more than four (that’s me guessing) with a sign stating "my mommy loves me, she chose life".

    This reminded me of a blog I read a couple weeks ago, written by a friend from back home, her blog is called Bitchy Mommy, and in particular, I am referring to her post of October 4, 2009. I myself, have never experience a real "pro-life rally" and driving by at 10:00pm at night, seeing these CHILDREN (and most of them, honest to god, all younger than 16), freezing as it was probably no more than -2 degrees, protesting choice.
    And of course my heart goes out to those children that think they have no choice.

    Just to get this across, I'm an asshole, a real asshole at heart. So on the way back from grabbing something to eat, Adam drives by the hospital again, I roll my window down, AND HOLLER AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS "PRO-CHOOOOOOOOOOICEEE", because, like I stated before, I'm an ass. Enough said.

    I remember feeling really angry after yelling, not so much because Adam had locked the window so I couldn't yell (I whacked his arm and he unlocked the window), but because everyone has a choice. You have a choice to do whatever you want, whenever you want. You have a choice to make, and since the baby you haven't met yet doesn't have a voice or body to represent itself, you are the parent, the provider, and the decision maker. That’s the bottom line. If you don’t like my point of view, that’s your issue.

    Also, I don't condone abortion, because there’s this miracle drug out there, called, um, BIRTH CONTROL. If your having sex and not on it (and still do not want children), your an idiot. Yes. You are.
    If you don't want kids, and you don't like birth control, guess you gotta keep your legs closed! SORRY!

    Really the most important choice is made in that moment when you decide whether or not you use birth control. After that (not in extreme cases), you pay for your actions. Unprotected sex means babies. That’s the end of the line.

    Remember that all you little skinny jean wearing prosti-tots.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment