• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Muffin Top, Strictly for eating, not for show thanks.

    Wednesday, October 21, 2009
    Muffin top-- it really is dreadful isn't it? A seemingly beautiful girl, with a curvy figure and beautiful features, tries to shrink-wrap herself into size 6 jeans instead of a 9 because that's what she wore in high school! I've read a lot of opinions on Muffin Top--how seemingly size 2 girls can have muffin top and how larger girls like myself can as well....
    Well ask your self how a size two could have a roll stick out of her pants... its because HER PANTS ARE TOO SMALL. Everyone is just too obsessed with skinny these days, and quite frankly, they are horrified just knowing they are wearing a size bigger than they usually do!
    I know I suffer from this syndrome myself, I go into a store, pick up the size I wear, and I put it on. HORROR. They don't fit? Well why not? I've always been this size, I haven't put on weight...what could it be?
    Perhaps it could be the fact that SIZE DIFFERS BETWEEN MANUFACTURERS. Or your bloated, is it that time of the month? Lol.
    But seriously, I'm trying to shove it in my brain that weight is just a number, and that a size is just a number, and that it doesn't matter if I'm a 12 or a 14 or even a 16, as long as I'm happy, I look good, and if I'm smiling at the end of the shopping trip--that’s all that matters.

    I still don't get how someone would get up in the morning, some how pour themselves into their pants, whilst half of them is sticking out, and decide that they look "hot".

    You eat muffin tops, you don't wear them. Thanks.

    Another thought is that women are meant to be soft around the middle as they are made to bear children. I totally understand this thought, as I remember when Nicole Ritchie got pregnant, and how skeletor she was, and how I totally thought she was going to die, or the baby was going to die because she looked so malnourished and unfertile.

    Of course you can’t say that about Nicole Ritchie now, I think she’s one of the hottest mom's out there. Probably because she does motherhood, designs her own clothing line, and doesn’t party her ass off like a hoe bag anymore. I like when train wrecks turn around and are no longer a mess.
    The same with Britney, she’s better than ever. Now we just have to wait for Lindsey Lohan…
    But I digress, I ask that you please, either wear a longer top, or go up a size in your jeans, as I cannot deal with any more muffin tops. I gain weight just looking at you girls. Gross.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment