• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Shittiness

    Thursday, October 22, 2009
    I'm pretty sure this is going to turn out to be a shitty day.

    I'm so sore and sick and cotton mouthed from the withdrawal of the medication I'm weaning off of for my migraines.  I'm not sure how effective I am at work today...It's a serious downer that’s for sure. I'm also hobbling around like the gimpy princess or something... I swear, my heath just never survives the battered storm.

    I'm also craving all things dairy at this point in time, as of course, per neurologist orders, I can't any dairy products, or chocolate, aspartame, cured meats (hotdogs etc, not like I eat that anyway) and citrus.

    Top four favorite things in life for Kala?

    1. Chocolate













    2. Dairy Products










    3.OJ, OJ, and more OJ.









    4.Diet fizzy drinks










    Somewhere some mean ass god is sitting in his cool heaven chair laughing his butt off at how IRONIC my life is. Seriously. I know what I like is not good for me, but I'm seriously have milk withdrawal too! its insane!

    I die a little more inside every time I open my refrigerator and see my milk jug staring back at me, un-drank.
    Poor milk baggies.
    I think today will be an EMO day.

    Call me Emo K-Diggity today. :( Sad face.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment