• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • What a day...

    Monday, August 15, 2011
    What a day I had today.

    I had my social justice class exam today and it was brutal.  I didn't really know what to study and turns out, what we all had studied was really not the right thing to be studying for this exam.

    It was really easy to tell that no one was really ready for this exam.  All you could hear was complaints and grumbling about how no one knew what to study or where to go with the questions that were actually on the exam.

    I was really not OK with how this exam went and I am sure that I did not get any thing more than 70%.  That really sucks!  I knew I wasn't going to do very well on this test, since I really didn't study…  Mostly because it made me angry to not know what to study in the first place…  But if we really had something to go on I would've been OK.

    I decided that I would e-mail my professor to let him know of my distaste for this exam.  I totally social worked him by using the sandwich method which basically says a positive then a negative and says another positive.  I hope he's proud lol.

    I really should be studying human development life Spans but I just can't get buckled down.  IM more likely to fall asleep during study then actually learning anything because sleeping while studying seems to be my thing.  Instead, I find myself using my speech recognition software on my windows seven operating system to write this post.  It has been frustrating at times, but it is certainly a very neat thingy.

    Clearly my articulation needs some work…  Or this program thinks I am an idiot.

    Excuse me, while I go and study for this stupid exam.


    peace and chicken grease.

    -kala

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment