• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Dear Mr. Asshole, I mean Hudak

    Tuesday, October 4, 2011
    Dear Mr. Hudak:


    I want to let you know that I am ashamed to say I share the same province with you. After seeing this article, how your PC crowd just harassed and demoralized 10% of the people born in this world is beyond me. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/10/04/ontario-security-pc-candidate548.html

    I realize that you do not agree with sex-education classed for 6 year olds, I get it. But this defamatory propaganda you’re spewing is proverbial dog crap. You are literally taking a stab at the LGBT community in every single sentence on your new ad. Every single sentence Mr. Hudak. We are all humans, no matter or colour, creed, race, and even sexuality. I myself am a straight married women working with LGBT communities across the GTA and South-Western Ontario and I am extremely sad to see that your PC’s would take this stance…even more disappointed that you yourself would then approve and back up this garbage.

    Sexuality is so rampant these days, amongst even the youngest of children. If we can’t prevent them from being involved in sexual acts, we need to INFORM them. Let them know the dangers and provide them with the powerful knowledge to keep themselves safe and out of harm’s way. On the forefront of homophobia, biphobia and transphobia is the need to be INFORMED. Children need to understand that varying sexuality is NORMAL. The key to success is to be INFORMED. If you aren’t INFORMED you are IGNORANT. Have you noticed a pattern Mr. Hudak? INFORMATION IS POWER. Empower our youth to be the best they can be, no matter the skin they are in, the culture they come from, their sexuality or gender identity.

    Your PC oppressive reign is coming to a halt and I will be at the forefront. If only you knew how passionate the LGBT community was, you’d rally behind them, use them to support your campaign. Bless Mr. Layton for being a man of knowledge and respect, seeing an opportunity and embracing it.

    Hubris and superiority are not what I look for in a future leader. McGuinty may tax us, but you will demoralize us. I’ll pay for quality, where quality stands at the forefront. Apparently you will not.

    I leave you with one final thought.

    If you don't respect your fellow man, what kind of value do you have? To me? None. I am one of many Mr. Hudak.



    Kala Bennett-Alexander

     
     
     
    I totes sent this to the jerkface five seconds ago.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment