• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • simple life

    Monday, October 3, 2011
    Hi all Life has been very good these days.... i guess thats why the blogging has faultered... but i can live with that. Adams new job is going very well and he is very happy and in turn that makes me very happy too. He is actually talking about good stuff now, no drama like before, its refreshing. Him working so close to home also gives me the freedom to have the car, which i really enjoy since starting to work in downtown hamilton. It is exciting work. I am starting to get the swing of things and perhaps by november ill be taking on clients without supervision. I am super stoked to be gelping the youth group plan queer prom! Its going to be halloween themed and super fun. I am gonna see if i can get in on the chapperoning the event too. One thing i must address if you notice my spelling and grammar are off, i Ppologize asil i am feinding off much needed skeep by writing this on my table with one finger? Thats what some call brilliance.... or maddness, depends on the person. Lol. Anyway, life is good, so good. I am currently coming off some meds which are playing with my migraines (were talking migraines no stop for two weeks) but honestly the sooner i am off one, the sooner i can transition off the very lasrlt one....making me officially drug free! My illness isexpected to come back but it is nothing i cant handle with a little self trust and determination. Plus with my newly constructed support group ill be moving mountains again in no time. It is good. Very good. I am so blessed. K

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment