• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • University

    Monday, November 28, 2011
    University dreams just got a little clearer lambs. 


    I have the GPA for anywhere I wanna go ^_^ but either way I am looking at four semesters upgrading for Ryerson before I get into the running for their part time social worker bachelors program for January 2013. 


    The other option is to go to York starting in September 2012 (or earlier if I can manage it) and start off in second year. Part time is available too. Either way I'm looking at the same length in program.  Ryerson's part time program puts you in third year, and takes three years to complete.  York puts you in second year and gives you basically the same time frame for each semester.  


    I dunno what to do. I'm going to have to weigh the pros and con's. Figure out the easiest way for me to travel to Toronto, whether it be York or Ryerson.  York has a bus that goes straight to the university from Sheridan, so that is a viable option for me.  Either way I am looking at bus or train travel. OH I don't care. I am just so frigging happy that this is coming to fruition. 


    Not only am I gonna be a college graduate with a degree I'm proud to say I have, I'm starting my steps to being a University student. I swear.  I wish all my days were up days like today. Life would be the ultimate feeling ever. 


    K

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment