• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Tuesdays always a bitch

    Tuesday, November 15, 2011

    I’m feeling anxious and out of place lately. Some days I am good, some I am not so good. Today would be one of those days where I feel like at any point during the day a meteor might come down and kill me dead. Of course I know that isn’t going to happen, but tell that to the anxiety wrenching in my stomach like some sort of parasite.
     
    I have the dentist today at 4:40pm and I am sure that has something to do with the anxious attitude.  I hate the dentist, as I have stated many times before. This isn’t a new thing for me.

    The one good thing going on today is the Drakes new album dropped. I don’t know what it is about music, but it really does something for the soul. Doesn’t matter what it is... it just makes me feel better. I think I was anxious for the album too.  I am a little bit obsessed maybe.

    As I said before, Tuesdays are not good days for me. I don’t know if its because its a heavy day for me at school, or the first day of the school week essentially for me ... I just have bad Tuesdays.

    I also don’t particularly enjoy my group methods class. I was also paired in that class with someone who couldn’t even find herself to come to school for two weeks, and she is so incredibly annoying. Like we’re doing an assignment in class and she is bouncing from one person to the next asking for answers. It’s like lady, your twice my age, you should have this shit down pat. Actually. Shes my mom's age, and has a kid my age. Mind-blowing.

     I don’t want to carry anyone else’s weight but my own. And if you're a friend and you ask me a question, I’ll commit to that. But this woman drives me. Fuck.

    Anxious to angry, angry to anxious, uncomfortable in my skin, impulsive... I am so scared this is the first days of many that’ll bring me back to the worst again. I just have this feeling of dread. Like its looming, and it’s been two years, and there’s nothing I can do. It’s coming. I can’t get away from it. 2 years break isn’t enough. The more instances I have higher chance I’ll have in living this illness my ENTIRE life at this level of intensity.

    I don’t know if I can do that.

    It’s just one shortfall after another. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment