• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Its been a while

    Thursday, August 11, 2011
    It's been more than a while, again.

    I think its good when I don't have to write something in my blog. Usually I gravitate towards writing when I am lost or listless or not feeling suscinct.
    Well, I am neither of those things today, thankfully, as I have had a wonderful time sleeping today and going over university websites  giving me the opportunity to attend part time Summer 2012. It is quite the experience, or feeling I should say.

    I think I have decided on Ryerson, although the thought of going to UoGuelph is hauntingly attractive, especially since they might/ seem to have direct linkage to social service worker programs allowing better access and achieved credits. Adam and I kind of had a mutual agreement that it was time to pull our hearts out of Guelph and focus on where we are now, even if it is in the GTA.  I love my house, and I love my neighborhood...and I love that I have the option for many other types of social services on either side of me (Hamilton, Toronto) but I just miss Guelph.  We finally made the decision to change our family doctor and dentist to a local one, because it was getting increasingly difficult for me to find time to get to Guelph what with my school and work schedule. Come September it will be even more horrendous so we made the unit decision that it was time to move on and get a doctor and dentist here. I have already contacted a doctor here, and booked an appointment for the end of the month, and I have just cut ties with the best dentist in the entire world in Guelph, so I can find one here. I don't think I'll ever find one like Dr. Khimani. That dude is seriously the nicest guy in dentistry on the planet.

    Anyway, I suppose being an adult means making decisions that sometimes you aren't happy with.  I can deal with that.

    Keep it 'rill yo,

    K


    I finally feel like I am in the right place AT THE RIGHT TIME! It's like the world makes better sense, all because I finally know what I'm good at.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment