• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Tuesday, November 15, 2011
    Just sitting in psychology, procrastinating and trying to find something to preoccupy my mind. We are learning about schizophrenia today and it is quite scary.

    Maladaptive psychology this semester has had a lot of topics and things I don't think I am quite comfortable listening to. But then at times I am seriously interested in helping these people. Maybe because these mental disorders hit so close to home, that I am just not comfortable listening to it.

    my cousin Jonathan has schizophrenia, to which I think was drug induced, not genetically atypical, but thats besides the point.... anyway, experiencing the very little intereaction I had with after the diagnosis, compared to the interaction I had with him previous to the diagnosis, it really was intense. Is intense. He had a lot of catatonic state issues and talking to himself.

    Anyway, ramblings... weird...


    k

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment